- Founded in 1965 in Istanbul, our company started manufacturing with 7 machines.
- By 1992, it extended its production and started to export. Today, our company has become the leader in its respective sector with 600 employees and a monthly production capacity of 600.000 dz.
- In 2016, Erdal Company built a new factory in Hadimkoy-Arnavutkoy. This new factory is manufacturing on a closed area of 30.000 m². Total number of employees is 600 people. All of our manufacturing activities are carried out in Hadimkoy-Arnavutkoy factory.
- Our designers who follow both the domestic and foreign textile news, are creating worldwide product collections by participating to all af sectoral fairs, designating trending colors and movements and arranging collections in accordance with fashion.
- Our products are manufactured by machines with the latest mechanic and computer systems. We are manufacturing socks for summer and winter in male, female and kids groups.
- In our 800 number 3,5,7,9,6,9,14 and 18 knitting machines operating actively in production, we are building our creation with cotton, nylon, lycra, mercerized, linen, wool, coolmax, thermolite, tactel and acrylic yarns.
- Our production capacity is 7.200.000 pair of socks per month. We have the flexibility and infrastructure that can increase our capacity according to needs and demands. As Erdal Socks, we have ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 quality, environment and OHS certificates and Oeko-Tex standard 100, Sedex, BSCI and Organic GOTS-TR certificates.
- Erdal Socks is only 20 minutes away from Ataturk International Airport. Thus, all commercial connections and visits can be done within the same day, both domestic and foreign. In this sense, this provides a great advantage both to our company and to our business partners in marketing and logistic planning.
IN DOMESTIC MARKET
MANY LOCAL AND NATIONAL MARKETS, STORES, BRANDS
COUNTRIES TO WHICH WE EXPORT